The Lunalys luminaire provides a high quality lighting solution for main roads, residential and industrial areas. Combine this fitting with Streetwise™ lamps for bright, white, ‘natural’ light and low costs for both running and maintenance. Its high-efficiency photometric reflector is easy to maintain thanks to its IP66 optical assembly. The gear tray supports High Pressure Sodium (HPS) and Metal Halide (MH) ballasts from 50W to 250W.
|125420 525876||LUNALYS/H HPS100 VOSSLOH BIPOWER|
|126053 525932||LUNALYS/V HPS100 RC|
|125504 525882||LUNALYS/H HPS250|
|125826 525905||LUNALYS/H HPS250 RCSLM|
|126562 528229||LUNALYS/V HPS250 VOSSLOH BIPOWER|
|125966 525926||LUNALYS/V MH70||Not Available|
- E40/E27 ceramic lamp holder
- mounting spigot suitable for horizontal and vertical, mounting with a Ø60mm diameter pole
- tool-less maintenance
Structures and materials
Housing: in two pieces (lower and upper), die-cast aluminium with an oven cured polyester powder paint finish (RAL9006).
Support base: mounting spigot suitable for horizontal and vertical mounting through Ø60 mm diameter pole.
One unique latch included into the upper housing allowing an easy luminaire opening.
Screws: stainless steel.
Electrical and gear compartment
Placed into the lower housing and isolated from the environment with a protection degree IP44, comprising:
The gear tray is manufactured from galvanized sheet and mounted into the lower housing, it is easily removable. The ballast, ignitor and capacitor are mounted onto the tray.
When the fixture is opened, it automatically disconnects the supply using a multi-pole connector.
Gear tray: manufactured from galvanized sheet and mounted into the easily removable lower housing, electrical disconnection from the lamp with plug and socket. Ballast, ignitor and capacitor are mounted on this tray.
Glass: curved tempered glass sealed to the reflectorwith silicone.
Lampholder: E40/E27 ceramic lamp holder.
Reflector: one piece, high purity aluminium, finishachieved through anodizing process.
Lamp holder assembly: high temperature resistant.
Gasket: compression silicone gasket for ensuring excellent ingress protection.
Optical: assembly hermetically sealed providing IP66,
comprising: Curve transparent tempered glass.
Optical assembly with seal between the reflector and the glass.
- Automatic electrical disconnection makes maintenance safer when opening the luminaire.
- Tool-less access to the optical assembly by opening the latch placed into the upper housing.
- Easy and quick lamp maintenance by manually removing the lamp holder support from the front of the luminaire.
- A “twist and lock” mechanism releases the lamp holder from the neck reflector.
- Magnetic Ballasts from 50W to 250W (Class I and II)
- Power reduction Magnetic Ballasts (RC) from 70W to 250W using switched contact, clock (RCSLM) and astronomic clock (RCSLMI)
- Bi-Level magnetic ballast (Voss): with two configurable wattages from 50W to 250W
Electronic Ballast:(EB) from 50W to 150W with DALI control
- E40/E27 ceramic lamp holder